Ultra-Run ning for peace:From hiroshima to Nagasaki 430km

At the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum.
I


t was summer of the second grade at a high school that I watched this photograph for the first time.
The Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum which came by the divorces of the parent for the first time during the days when a heart was dark.
The day when it was dropped an atom bomb on Nagasaki on August 9.
Entering a building charges of the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum become free on that day.
I was indifferent to Nagasaki atom bomb then.
The Atomic Bomb Museum which came in such a summer.
In the hall, the horrible photograph which wants to cover up my eyes cannot have
so many.
Parents and children who burnt black.
Skin is the trouble including an inflammation face and a foot and the hand.
Death proper; of untying it merciless dreadfulness.
Without the opportunity when you still came, please visit.
There is quietness to the photograph of this boy and younger sister who carry it on her back without a horrible shock.
It was the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum full of anger and an acute pain, human feelings such as the despair.
However, I felt a certain strong oath and did not become this boy.
The summer of the eleventh grader who shed tears madly for the eyes of the boy in quiet time.
The younger sister whom I deceived to a back does not sleep.
He has already died.
Deceive a dead younger sister
I carried it to the incineration ground to make a late corpse cremating the remains with an atom bomb.
Probably the boy is elementary school around three years.
How much distance would you walk on foot to this crematory?
The means to know does not have , but the boy confronts imminent death.
For several hours, the eyes of the boy were poured by a small younger sister until I confirmed that a younger sister was completely roasted.
Not only I convey misery of the war, but also "Strong heart" and pure mind , I whom I worked as feel it to a boy as a human being.
I confirmed the photograph of this boy some other time after this summer made up its mind to run from Hiroshima to Nagasaki.
It is Rick in place of the younger brother whom a boy deceived.
The distance to the crematory to approximately 400 kilos from Hiroshima to Nagasaki.
For the pain of the heart for intense heat of the midsummer.
I wanted to do it on pilgrimage run trips from Hiroshima to Nagasaki with such a feeling.
Even a little wants to near a feeling and the feelings of this boy.
I aimed at the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum which a boy and a younger brother waited for with such a strong feeling.
And, as for me, a heart was able to pray silently to a younger sister with a boy in this Atomic Bomb Museum calmly yesterday at 11:02 a.m.
It was mysterious that I of that hot second grade at a high school life stood still with the feeling that was not made here now.
It is the pilgrimage run trip that was finally over, but thinks to go to meet a boy and a younger sister again in next summer.
And I heard the voice that was more childish than a back on a return.
A boy and a younger sister of the similar age rank smiled kindly when I changed it.
"Was good and did my best! "
Such quiet time passed.

コメント

人気の投稿